Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Brick House in Bogota, Colombia
ianjordan888
March 22, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I am living now in Bogota, Colombia, where most of the year is between 13 to 18 degrees, long rainy season, my house is still under construction, and the picture is how it supose to be when finished, whick kind of decoration i should use, for living room, family room, den and master bedroom, please help, cause i don't know what stuff should i buy, thxs ian
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Keerthi Naidu
Hey Ian, is your project finished yet? Would love to see a photo if it is!!
1 Like   December 21, 2012 at 12:59PM
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
I would definitely go contemporary or mid century modern. Leather sectional, natural woods, glass steel etc. Look on this site for each room you are working on and select either modern or contemporary. You will find many ideas that you will love. By the way I love your house!
1 Like   December 21, 2012 at 1:13PM
PRO
Metro Interiors
Your house is very contemporay and seems very eco friendly. The house allows for a few rood garderns. I would consider bringing green into the house aswell as contemporary
3 Likes   December 22, 2012 at 9:54PM
PRO
Dytecture
Looks interesting, would be great to see an update on this.
1 Like   December 23, 2012 at 7:00AM
ianjordan888
Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate all of them, the project is still under construction, i'm going to get my keys on March the 1st, I totally agree with Metro Interiors actually the project includes that eco idea of the roof gardens and i am still thinking about creating a green corner inside ...i don't know where exactly, tho... I couldn't show you the home plans by attach... but you guys can give me all your nice ideas and you can see some info of the condo (spanish only) on http://www.condominiohorizontes.com/casas/ clicking on the yellow word CASAS at the bottom of the picture of the house. thanks again, best regards.
0 Likes   January 7, 2013 at 8:22AM
More Discussions
Bed off-centered on wall
I wanted to draw more attention to my bed as the focal...
Black door finish
I painted two doors BM "Black" in a matte finish at...
color/design help!
My bf and I have bought our 1st house, and have lived...
Love Sac!!!
We recently bought two love sacs...and love them. They...
tile
how long dose it take to in stall a tile back splash??...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.