Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
12 months ago in
Would love to know what product/color was used to do the floors.
by Kelly & Stone Architects ·
Kelly & Stone Architects
we burned the slabs black with a power trowel, then used a penetrating sealer and a medium brown acid etching stain by SSS chemical in california somewhere. We use a natural polish and a 'washable 'swiffer' looking mop to apply this product called 'all wax' hope that helps. BTW the stain process requires a sprayer for uniformity and lots and lots of rinsing...
12 months ago
Need Ideas for façade updating
- I could use some ideas on updating or changing...
What is my best ventilation solution?
- I've been looking around at island style...
- My house facing south. Only 40' wide. Has a walkway ;( I want...
- I am converting a peninsula with a raised bar to all one...
New Colors for Contemporary Canyon Home
- Hi, we have a new project and I'm...
Sequoia Real Estate Partners
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent