powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Will a mirrored chest work in this room?
cara2484
August 4, 2012 in Design Dilemma
My bedroom is slowly coming along. I ordered a small nightstand for the left side of the bed that matches the desk/vanity on the right in the first picture. The second picture is shows the other side of the room where I plan to put a lingerie chest since it is a small space. Would a mirrored lingerie chest work? I've been looking at one chest from Pottery Barn (http://www.potterybarn.com/products/park-mirrored-pull-tower-dresser/?pkey=e%7Cpark%2Bmirrored%7C4%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C4&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-) and one from Pier 1 (http://www.pier1.com/Hayworth-Lingerie-7-Drawer-Chest/2350657,default,pd.html?cgid=bedroom). Please let me know if you think the mirrored look would work and if so, which of the two would look best. Thanks for all your help.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Vikrant Sharma Homez
Its a blank wall and the mirrored lingerie chest would look Good there , its a beautiful piece ! put some art behind the bed as well n the Ottoman is Interesting .
August 4, 2012 at 6:14AM   
michigammemom
Love your upholstered headboard. I prefer the lines of the lingerie chest from Pottery Barn. My only concern would be the likelihood of finger prints on the mirrored surface due to the small handles.
August 4, 2012 at 7:09AM   
cara2484
Thanks! I'm leaning toward the Pottery Barn one. I have considered the extra cleaning and have thought about doing wood, but I'm not sure how a wood chest would look. The space is small, so I'm limited on the size of the chest and I can't seem to find anything that works size wise and also will work with the color and style of the existing furniture. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them! Thanks again!
August 4, 2012 at 7:23AM   
Lauren Bray
Hi what RH color bedding is that? I was looking at Fog but not sure if yours is Fog or a different color? Thanks! Also, could you post more pics of your bedroom? I'm ordering a bed slightly different from that and just would like to see the set up! Thanks
February 25, 2013 at 11:43PM     
cara2484
The bedding color is Prairie. It matches perfectly with the wall color,
February 26, 2013 at 4:14AM   
Lauren Bray
Perfect thanks! I'm thinking prairie isn't quite the color so I thing Fog would prob be better! I lean toward more Grays! Is the bedding comfortable? Soft and such?
February 26, 2013 at 7:45AM   
cara2484
The bedding itself is comfortable, but I use Hudson Park 500TC Iron Free Sheets (fitted and top sheet) which soften it up even more. I really do love it.
February 26, 2013 at 7:49AM     
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.