Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Lisa
November 3, 2010 in Photo Questions
I would never get off the couch! I wonder, is this the Ikea striped slipcovered couch?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Becky Harris
It's from Crate and Barrel. I think it was discontinued about a year ago, but they still have the fabric available. It is really tough to get off this couch, even with the ocean and the sand beckoning from the window!
November 3, 2010 at 12:36pm   
Lisa
Thanks Becky.
I will check online. It's a great navy stripe!
November 3, 2010 at 7:43pm   
M J
I have the Ikea Ektorp couch with the Navy and white slipcover you mention. We paid about $450 for the piece and another $135 (I think) for the slipcover. I use it all summer and like you love it. I love the slipcover shown though its a little lighter than the Ikea. As far as I know, you can still get that slipcover from them.
January 28, 2012 at 5:14am   
Lisa
Hi MJ.
Thanks for your reply & photo. You just cannot beat Ikea's prices! I should mention that I have had a Pottery Barn Basic Couch for almost 10 years. Great piece of furniture! However a new PB slipcover runs close to $600! I bought the Ikea Ektorp couch slipcover in white denim and it fits perfectly! At $135 a pop, I actually bought two. The navy stripe would be fun on a couple of the Ektorp club chairs that I'm considering too!
January 28, 2012 at 5:38am   
M J
I too am a huge fan of PB but just cannot justify paying so much more for similar looking pieces. I have done some research on PB knockoffs and IKEA hacks (where they take an Ikea piece and turn it into something better) if you are interested I will send you some links. Thanks for your reply. What is your next project?
January 28, 2012 at 5:43am     
Lisa
Would welcome any info on customizing furniture and or slipcovers! Love PB & Ikea but dont want my home looking like a catalog! With teens still at home and a black Lab, quality and durability & great style are a must!
January 28, 2012 at 6:00am   
Cheryl Roach
I need this couch ir a knock off. Ikea has a discontinued navy ticking print simris blue but i would love other options. Can anyone help direct me? Thanks
December 4, 2012 at 1:53am   
lunadaluna
How much are the slipcovers and where do I get them.
August 3, 2013 at 12:39pm   
More Discussions
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Furniture placement in living room!
Hi all! My husband and I have been working on lots...
What to pair (colour wise) with this artwork?
I have this artwork hanging above my couch in our living...
Kitchen granite
My wife and I are doing a new build. We are roof tight....
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.