Budget for building a house with modern architecture
I am wondering what sort of budget (broad range is fine) should we target if we want to build a modern house in Seattle/Bellevue area.
1. Designed to garner natural sunlight
2. Open and spacious living area
3. Indoor pool /outdoor salt water pool
4. 3 Bedroom
5. Low maintenance and durable design
We don't own a house now, so I am pretty new to this. I want to get an idea of
1. How much the land costs (what square foot is needed)
2. How much the architect charges
3. How customizable the designs are, eg: what if I want a dog kennel
4. How much time commitment is required from our side after designs are finalized.