Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
8 months ago in
Hi,How can I copy this picture to my computer?
by DKOR Interiors Inc.- Interior Designers Miami, FL ·
If you have a cell phone that allows you to take a picture of what is on your screen (e.g. iPhone) you can then transfer the photo from your phone to your computer via a connecting cable (between your phone and the computer). Or, get someone to show you how to save it while it's on your computer screen already.
3 months ago
Dream kitchen - help
- I would like to know what type of chair and light that...
Bedroom colour... To dark?
- Hi, my husband has fallen in love with this wallpaper...
Kitchen countertop: Corian, granite or quartz?
- I'm having difficulty deciding...
Size, shape, and options for art?
- I'm doing spring cleaning so please excuse...
Need finishing touches for living room
- Hello fellow Houzzers! I have a rectangular...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent