Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
7 months ago in
I love the floors.
I love the floors. Please share the type of wood, length, and width.
by Tenney Construction ·
This is not my kitchen so I can't say for certainty but I am guessing they are 6-7 inch wide hickory boards. I would like to have that confirmed by someone who knows for certain though, too.
5 months ago
New floor choice for Kitchen
- I am looking to replace the lineoleum in my 1923...
Tell me what you think
- Tell me what you think about my guest room, it includes...
Dining room interior
- I have just purchased an old dining table & chairs to...
Wanting to gut my kitchen...
- I would like to "redesign" my kitchen. I want...
- I need a home office. I have a small closet I can use but I have...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent