Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
7 months ago in
Where did you get the rug?
by Perceptions Interiors by J. Allen ·
Perceptions Interiors by J. Allen
Hello, the rug shaped like a dinosaur is from Pottery Barn Kids and appropriately called Dino. The larger area rug is actually a 5x8 piece of turf (faux grass) with the edges bound and finished. I thought it would be fun for a boys room to bring a touch of the outdoors in. Turf can be purchased at a hardware store or nursery and for a more finished look you can have the edges bound inexpensively by a carpet or rug repair company. Good luck!
7 months ago
Need help picking out wallpaper for our powder room
- Only thing settled for...
Pulling it together !
- Going for the modern look in a somewhat traditional...
- Countertop that would look good with a brick wall & white (mayonaise)...
To laze or not to glaze????
- I was going to put a black glaze ( not on the...
Need kitchen ideas!
- Hi everyone! My husband&I have been living in our condo...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent