powered by
November 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where do I get that cover for the fireplace. That smooth look. ?? Thanks Charlie # big fan
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Wright Street Design Group Inc.
The fireplace surround is made from limestone shaped as you see it. Most stone suppliers can make one for you.
September 28, 2013 at 5:48pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New house. Can't decide on wall color
We are moving into a new house that I want to repaint....
what goes with a teal couch??
I have this light teal couch and love seat and have...
Clearance for Cabinet/ across from freezer drawer when freezer is open
I am installing a 72" French door frig with lower freezer...
Have you ever sold a home as a "For Sale By Owner" transaction?
I've never been brave enough to go it alone when selling...
Paint the trim: yay or nay
We're moving into this place next week, and I want...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.