powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What pillows or accessories can I use for this corduroy couch?
ninajz
November 4, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Please help? What pillows or accessories can I use for this corduroy couch? Looking for a modern look, please help!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosalie66
Chocolate browns, reds, bright greens bright florals can be mixed with solids or stripes. You can have so much fun with pillows.
1 Like   November 4, 2012 at 11:59AM
PRO
Design & Decor By Shelley
Not sure the colour of the sofa (looks grey tones) or what colours you have in your own home..The photo looks like it was taken in a furniture showroom..however, here are a few ideas to brighten this sofa up..A few colour combos.
0 Likes   November 4, 2012 at 12:00PM
michigammemom
Take a look at West Elm for some great throw pillow choices. Great comfy looking sofa by the way!
1 Like   November 4, 2012 at 12:02PM
judianna20
I gave up using pillows on the sectional. Always seemed to be in someone's way and they would wind up on the floor. I was surprised when I went looking through houzz and saw this picture. Just what I wound up doing with mine…a roll pillow, and a throw to match the rug.

0 Likes   November 4, 2012 at 12:08PM
PRO
Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
I would give away the 4 pillows currently on the sofa and substitute two 20 to 22" square pillows in a bright yellow or orange or turquoise, or even white. Let's say the first two pillows were yellow. Then I'd add another pillow with that color in a pattern with other colors. I would place a nice, soft throw on the sofa in one of the colors in the pattern. Solid Linen Pillow, Citron://www.houzz.com/photosDecorative pillow Cover, Ikat By chicdecorpillows Ludlow Throw - Winter White
0 Likes   November 4, 2012 at 12:11PM
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.