powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

What is that above the door I see in the mirror?

wildtaNovember 4, 2012
Is it an air conditioner or an air curtain?
The Anchorage · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Interior Place (S) Pte Ltd
The Air-conditioning unit
    Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 12:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
    Bookmark   January 18, 2013 at 4:04PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Odd open space in stone above fireplace. What do i do with this?!
Just bought my first home. Everything is great, except...
Isaac Leestma
Where to put the console table and what to put above it?
Hi Have a design Dilemma. I don't know where to put...
Should I replace mirror above dining room fireplace?
The gold leaf on this 32" mirror seems to compete with...
Dead space above door.
Redecorating living room. Need an idea for this space...
Wendy D
More Discussions
Need Help with New Patio Decor & Furniture, Help!
Need Help with New Patio Decor & Furniture, Help!...
Mind the gap - furniture suggestion
We thinking of floating out coach in our family room...
Blank walls
Im not sure what to do with this wall right now, eventually...
What is best window treatment for Box Window?
I have a beautiful framed box window ( 94"w x 72"h...
What color area rug?
This is a picture of our tiny living space. I bought...
Mali Hirsch
Sponsored Products
James R. Moder Broadway Silver Three-Light Vanity Light
$710.00 | LuxeDecor
Odessa Waffle Suede Reversible Sectional Sofa with Ottoman
Clio Chrome Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve 1 Outlet
Hudson Reed
Wire & Wood 4-Cube Console
$225.99 | Dot & Bo
Large Traditional Solid Brass Mail Slot
Signature Hardware
Winter White 32" Round Brezza Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
King 200TC Flat Sheet - WHITE/TAUPE
$149.00 | Horchow
Ren-Wil W5981 Ancient Woodlands I
Beyond Stores
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.