Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
These are the pics without drapes
Jassu Kaur
November 6, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Hello everybody some of u guys ask me send pics without drapes to see better pic. This is paint color top of the cur ton rod that is old paint color and new is in yellow tone. Yesterday I went to paint store they also told me Bittersweet Stem or Town hall Tan Sherwin william paints. Lets make decision today. Thanks for u r time
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michigammemom
Jassu Kaur, It's very difficult to advise you on a wall color when there are several problem areas with your room. You have very traditional furniture pieces with your leather sofas, fringed pillows, carved spider web chair and dark wood coffee table, while your area rug is very mod. The underlying pink carpet also throws off the design of your room. If the pink carpet must stay in the room, you should seriously consider a more formal area rug like this Oriental design with a hint of pink so that your room does not appear mismatched.
0 Likes   November 6, 2012 at 10:23AM
Jassu Kaur
I like the area rug u showed me it was very hard to find this kind of rug. Where did u find this rug tell me pl and thanks a lot. In this rug I can see all the color I have in my LR.
0 Likes   November 6, 2012 at 11:03AM
michigammemom
This exact rug is available online at Home Decorators, but matching the pink in your wall to wall carpet is very important. There may be some rug dealers in your area that would allow you to try different rugs in your home before you purchase them.
0 Likes   November 6, 2012 at 11:20AM
anitajoyce
I think the darker color in the corner by the lamp would work bees in the space. It ties in nicely with the rug.
0 Likes   November 6, 2012 at 11:30AM
decoenthusiaste
I think you'll need to eliminate the pink fireplace and carpet to be happy with the new choice you want to make. Once those renovations are complete, your wall color will fall into place.
0 Likes   November 6, 2012 at 11:58AM