Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
7 months ago in
Can you tell me the stone / brick combo used here?
by TATUM BUILDING CORP ·
TATUM BUILDING CORP
The stone is an irregular shaped Grandbury stone, the brick color is Brown Oak from Santa Rosa Brick Co (I believe) in Mexico. I am not sure if it is still available but was purchased from Southwest Brick and Stone in Keller Texas. Ask for Charlie, he will know if you tell him it was on a Tatum home.
7 months ago
Need help with my living room.
- I need help with myliving room. My style is...
- Granite was installed yesterday the seam looks good but it looks...
Need Chair Recommendations
- We have our dining room close to completion. We...
Diamond in the rough or junk?
- Found this table on CL. Old, solid wood (seller...
Need movable counter space in front of windows
- Ideas welcome! In my new house...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent