powered by
Can you please tell me the name of hardware..
November 7, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Knobbery
We carry this style of handle in several sizes. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance by emailing us at: theknobbery@yahoo.com , thanks!
September 15, 2014 at 2:12PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Transition from wood to tile
I am replacing the wood in the kitchen with tile. Where...
Open Shelving Design for Kitchen
I'm installing stainless steel style open shelving...
working on guess bath
It is a very small bath on the main floor. I want to...
tiled flooring - parquet or hardwood lookalikes?
For practical and cost reasons I'm going to use tiles...
Asbestos Tile? What did you do with yours?
There is asbestos tile in two rooms of our home over...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.