powered by
What is vertical white molding on the house called?
November 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Shigetomi Pratt Architects, Inc.
I call them knee braces, but there may be a couple other descriptive names for them as well.
November 8, 2012 at 8:42am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need ideas for media storage, wall decor and rug!
I just moved into my apartment and want to see if anyone...
need help for kitchen
I have cherry wood cabinets and want to redo wall color...
If you could change one thing about your house...
...what would it be? Tell us in the comments! If...
Keep, Donate or Repupose
We all have items in our home that we have kept through...
I need help picking out kitchen backsplash tile
Renovating condo on the beach. Small kitchen just got...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.