Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
Modern English Tudor
6 months ago in
Love the window
- Can I ask what kind window did you use? brand, line, material, etc.
- And about colors for inside and outside?
- what kind of style did you use for exterior/interior trim?
by Tim Cuppett Architects ·
Tim Cuppett Architects
These windows are Kolbe and Kolbe wood windows with Aluminum cladding, dark bronze color, performance divided lites in pattern drawn to order.
6 months ago
Looking for decor for living room, my sofas are a beige color
Bonus room ideas
- Have this huge bonus room on the third floor ; need ideas...
Need help with window covering
- I have two large windows, with a sliding glass...
Pulling it together !
- Going for the modern look in a somewhat traditional...
Bottom wall of bay window
- Is the bottom wall part of a bay window suppose...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent