powered by
Love this hardware. Where can I find a dealer?
November 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dura Supreme Cabinetry
Thank you! This hardware is from Top Knobs, item numbers M254 and M244.
1 Like   November 12, 2012 at 6:22AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Simply Knobs And Pulls
Absolutely stunning! You can find the hardware here http://www.simplyknobsandpulls.com/top-knobs/square-knobs/bronze/top-m254/ http://www.simplyknobsandpulls.com/top-knobs/backplates-for-knobs/bronze/top-m244/
Hope that helps! If you ever need anything we carry over 15,000 knobs and pulls, love your work by the way :)
1 Like   July 28, 2013 at 7:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Pointed ceiling
Just renovated my house and my carpenter made a pointed Ceiling...
Help needed for portico
This is our portico. I recently painted the front door...
Kitchen help
Just closed and have 1 month to complete multiple projects.(sand...
A mistake in my kitchen re-do.
Had new cabs put in , then today new counter tops....
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.