powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

Looking for same stair treatment

tornewhiteNovember 10, 2012
Want to do "floating" staircase much like attached pic. Imagining a bracket that would bolt to enforced wall that tread would sit on? Where to have made?
Abbots Way · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AR Design Studio Ltd
Try Steel Services Winchester UK
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 6:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
David Bryant
did you need to worry about a pesky thing like...building codes?
    Bookmark   August 16, 2013 at 9:02AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Do all windows need to be the same color?
I'm wondering if it's okay to have a mix of black and...
Need help with window treatments and accessories
I am trying to figure out how to pull together the...
Redo Carpet or Install Stair Treads for stairs?
Our home is currently for sale and 75% of people who...
More Discussions
Which cabinet color do you like best for the kitchen?
My first house purchase and I am extremely nervous...
Justin Margolis
Has anyone installed LG Viatera Rococo?
I am thinking about using LG Viatera Rococo in my kitchen,...
Robin Vilter
Need Color ideas for painting wood on house
Most of the vertical wood siding is a rough cedar....
What would you put in your moat?
We know no one is likely to actually have a moat, but...
Emily Hurley
need suggestions redesigning my kitchen
I am going to get my kitchen remodeled, need any suggestion...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.