Professionals
Users
What kind of wood stove is this?
territheresa
November 12, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
N Hastie - Architectural & Interiors Photography
Hi, thanks for your question, but unfortunately I don't have that information available.
November 13, 2012 at 2:45am   
greenthumb2
It looks German actually.
November 13, 2012 at 2:48am   
greenthumb2
google kabine and you will find tons. Sasha Bohmer, I think, is a distributor.
November 13, 2012 at 2:48am   
PRO
N Hastie - Architectural & Interiors Photography
If you are in the UK, try http://www.stovesonline.co.uk or http://www.gr8fires.co.uk as a place to start.
November 13, 2012 at 3:07am   
greenthumb2
Hi 95imedla, www.okellsfireplace.com They are in San Francisco. Okell's Fireplace is that name of the company. Saw your stove in my mind and came across it in an ad they ran in SF Examiner in 2007. I saved the printed version: Making Art Pay. Good luck with the acquisition.
November 17, 2012 at 5:04am   
territheresa
Thanks, greenthumb2! I checked out their site and they have nice styles. Too bad they are on the wrong coast.
November 17, 2012 at 10:56am   
greenthumb2
Hi. You are certainly welcome. 95imelda, the design is very efficient. Perhaps, if you can speak with a distributor on your side of the world, they will build one for you? Or, what about shipping? If you were not in a huge hurry, you could contact SF store, have them send you all the information about the unit and ship it to you. Might ask them just for kicks. Asking doesn't cost. :=) Best of luck in your search.
November 17, 2012 at 1:14pm   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.