powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

Where do I find this sink what style is that called

selig1956November 12, 2012
While at CHil Design Group · More Info
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Beautiful space
Needing draperies. Any suggestions? Am thinking sheer...
Toyin E.
Lighting for new kitchen
I need lights for inside glass cabinets and also under...
Washer/dryer query....
I'm building a house and the arch. recommends LG washer...
Adding a Portico any suggestions?
After 25 years we need to replace the cedar siding....
Need kitchen storage
I have this awkward extension from my kitchen counter-tops...
Sonia Burrows
Sponsored Products
Patchwork Pillow
$44.99 | Dot & Bo
New Modern Tribal 4' X 6' Ivory & Brown Geometric Hand Knotted Wool Rug MC148
BH Sun Inc
Zuo Modern Singular White Armchair
Euro Style Lighting
Panton Inspired Chair
IFN Modern
Crestview Collection Paramount Floor Lamp Multicolor - CVACR167
$129.00 | Hayneedle
Safavieh Deco Inspired Grey/ Ivory Rug (4' x 6')
Seventh Avenue Mission Bronze Adjustable Piano Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
VIGO Walnut Shell Glass Vessel Sink and Faucet Set in Chrome
Modern Bathroom
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.