Discussions
Professionals
Users
What Vetrostone color is this?
lynnmoo
November 14, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Amy Burke
Hello Lynnmoo! This would be the Tybee Green Vetrostone, isn't it gorgeous!!! Thanks for asking :)
0 Likes   November 15, 2012 at 5:13AM
lynnmoo
I just ordered a sample of their Santa Maria, which is very similar. Can't really tell from the online photos what the difference is between that and the Tybee Green.
0 Likes   November 15, 2012 at 5:57AM
Amy Burke
I can understand where you are coming from. I would say the best way to describe the difference is that there is a Periwinkle glass throughout the Tybee while the Santa Maria has a Peachie Beige glass and addition to the beach glass. Here's another pic to help, Santa Maria left Tybee Right! Where are you located? We would love to make the tops for you if you are within 50 miles of Jacksonville Fl :)
0 Likes   November 15, 2012 at 12:24PM
lynnmoo
Sorry! We're up in Simpsonville, SC (near Greenville). Thanks for your help, though!
1 Like   November 16, 2012 at 6:28PM
Amy Burke
Ok, you shouldn't be too far from the manufacturer I believe. Yemassee? Your going to love the Vetrostone! Take Care :)
0 Likes   November 17, 2012 at 3:08AM
stoneman68
HEALTH NOTE: The most common epoxy hardener is Bisphenol A (BPA). BPA, a potent xenoestrogen (estrogen-mimic molecule), has been linked to many serious health problems for men, such as prostate (and other) cancer, low testosterone, and gynecomastia (female breast development). BPA has also been shown to significantly disrupt the development of children; slowing puberty, causing female breast development, and leading to feminization in males, while causing early/overdevelopment, and reproductive organ development problems in females; while simultaneously negatively effecting social and sexual behaviors in both sexes. There are now studies being conducted that link BPA to autism, and even homosexuality. http://www.fastcompany.com/1139298/real-story-behind-bisphenol
0 Likes   May 22, 2014 at 8:26AM
More Discussions
HELP FOR NEW SOFA COLOR PLEASE!!!!
CHANGING COLOR SCHEME- NO MORE RED! room is painted...
house2514
I need help to add pilows, rug , art around sofa
we bought cement color sofa, need to make living room...
ludochka
What sort of stools for island?
Our kitchen is done! We have used this site so many...
pearriverparents
Plse help teen bedroom
Recently purchased mew home, my son wants his room...
michellewilmott
How can I divide this island to conceal the sink?
It looks nice in the model, but the reality is that...
Lisa Stofko Gaglianese
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.