Photo Questions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Photo Questions
Professionals
Users

where can I find the framed artwork (of shells) on the wall?

kelimondelloNovember 15, 2012
Bayshores Drive · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Brandon Architects, Inc.
Thank you for your inquiry. We have to refer this question to the builder & interior designer Patterson Construction Corp. in Newport Beach, Orange County CA They have a Houzz account as well.
    Bookmark   November 24, 2012 at 10:46AM
aeryanna
Hi, could you tell me which finish of paint this is ie: satin, eggshell, semi-gloss? Also is there a top coat?
Thank you
    Bookmark   April 10, 2013 at 11:31AM
aeryanna
Hello. I bought my first house, a small 850 sq foot condo its a fixer upper. My husband and I are getting ready to tackle the bathroom. We are DIYers, the plan is to refinish the bath tub, buy a new toilet and sink, and install new flooring & dry wall. My dilemma is figuring out how to get as much storage as possible in such a small space while avoiding extra clutter. I thought about purchasing a pedastal sink and installing shelfing on the wall for storage, or installing a corner sink but feel it may be too close to the toilet which is in the opposite corner. from the edge of the tub to the wall is 5 feet. and door to wall is 5 feet. so my dimensions to work with are 5x5. Any and all design ideas are appreciated as well as color schemes for small areas lighting etc. Currently I am considering light gray walls with turquoise and yellow accents. Thanks!
    Bookmark   March 1, 2014 at 1:00PM
aeryanna
sorry I posted in the wrong area and don't see where to delete it :/
    Bookmark   March 1, 2014 at 1:05PM
Sheryll Lyn
I know your delimma...... my only bathroom is LESS than 5 x 5. Sigh. Although I have some wasted space in my 900 sf house... what a mess with such a small space and to have some of mine wasted is a shame. I am constantly trying to figure out better ways.
    Bookmark   May 16, 2014 at 9:52AM
More Discussions
Bed placement
Is there ever a good case for putting a queen sized...
juanita03
HELP - Bring exterior to the 21st century!
We recently purchased this 1960's ranch fixer-upper....
sychvik
Bed casters
I'm not a fan of bedskirts, but the casters under the...
genesis
My Kitchen Idea Board
What do you think of the finishes together? Which island...
Terri
Need help with my kitchen
I have remodeled the living room, dinning room, TV...
rosevart
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.