powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
where can I find the framed artwork (of shells) on the wall?
kelimondello
November 15, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Brandon Architects, Inc.
Thank you for your inquiry. We have to refer this question to the builder & interior designer Patterson Construction Corp. in Newport Beach, Orange County CA They have a Houzz account as well.
November 24, 2012 at 10:46AM   
aeryanna
Hi, could you tell me which finish of paint this is ie: satin, eggshell, semi-gloss? Also is there a top coat?
Thank you
April 10, 2013 at 11:31AM   
aeryanna
Hello. I bought my first house, a small 850 sq foot condo its a fixer upper. My husband and I are getting ready to tackle the bathroom. We are DIYers, the plan is to refinish the bath tub, buy a new toilet and sink, and install new flooring & dry wall. My dilemma is figuring out how to get as much storage as possible in such a small space while avoiding extra clutter. I thought about purchasing a pedastal sink and installing shelfing on the wall for storage, or installing a corner sink but feel it may be too close to the toilet which is in the opposite corner. from the edge of the tub to the wall is 5 feet. and door to wall is 5 feet. so my dimensions to work with are 5x5. Any and all design ideas are appreciated as well as color schemes for small areas lighting etc. Currently I am considering light gray walls with turquoise and yellow accents. Thanks!
March 1, 2014 at 1:00PM   
aeryanna
sorry I posted in the wrong area and don't see where to delete it :/
March 1, 2014 at 1:05PM   
Sheryll Lyn
I know your delimma...... my only bathroom is LESS than 5 x 5. Sigh. Although I have some wasted space in my 900 sf house... what a mess with such a small space and to have some of mine wasted is a shame. I am constantly trying to figure out better ways.
May 16, 2014 at 9:52AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.