Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
6 months ago in
What is the tree in the back corner?
I'm completely in love with this tree/shrub. It is exactly what I've been looking for but can't seem to find it.
by Wendy Resin Interiors ·
It looks like nandina that has been pruned to grow in a more tree-like form.
3 months ago
Updated pics of my family room and foyer
- I have attached some updated photos...
- Countertop that would look good with a brick wall & white (mayonaise)...
Preferred Lap Siding - Hardie or Certainteed?
- Hello - we are building a new...
Any thoughts on what this floor is?
- We're trying to figure out what wood this...
Need help making the front beautiful!
- Hi, We just bought this house and the...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent