powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Looking for a window treatment for privacy that does not require stepping into the tub to open and close!
steveandkathe
November 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Fenstermann LLC
I would suggest a top-down/bottom up for privacy reasons. You can open the top to let in light, without having to worry about people looking in. That way you never really have to operate them at all.

Otherwise you can use a motorized system, although they can be expensive.

Are you looking for a specific style or color?
November 21, 2012 at 9:56am     
steveandkathe
My window is almost exactly like the one in the photo, only with only the center framing...no grids. I would most likely chose something white and simple in terms of materials and definitely would look at motorized in order to avoid the hassle of stepping into the tub. I am opposed to shutters. Thanks in advance for any further suggestions.
November 21, 2012 at 1:22pm   
PRO
Fenstermann LLC
I've got a few options for you. I have some great motorized shades that would fit your needs. You are welcome to send me an email, for pricing. david@fenstermann.com
November 21, 2012 at 2:56pm     
steveandkathe
I welcome your suggestions! I did send an email and am awaiting your reply.
November 25, 2012 at 2:00pm   
PRO
Arch Studio, Inc.
I agree with the above comments! Sorry for the delay!
March 2, 2013 at 2:31pm     
PRO
Arch Studio, Inc.
I would probably provide a custom roman shade or curtain.
March 2, 2013 at 2:32pm     
joycealaina
Silloett (sp.) shades are great because they totally disappear into one line when not in use. Send this lovely bathroom to me. I will put up the silloettes which gives you daytime elegance and nighttime privacy.
June 4, 2014 at 7:57am   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.