Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help for paints to my house
lawot
November 16, 2012 in Design Dilemma
What should be the nice color combination for this kind of house? All windows are dark glass, tubular Terrence! Pls help me..... Thank in advance
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
olldcan
Is this a rural property? If so, borrow the exterior colours from the natural surroundings.
November 16, 2012 at 7:45AM   
lawot
Nope it's inside a subdivision, a row house type, I bought
This lot only I'm the one who build this house,, and I'm having problem on paint on what should be good for this one
November 16, 2012 at 8:01AM   
pavanneh
This looks like a pueblo style house to me. Creamy colors of beige, light browns and yellows with brown accent would look nice.
November 16, 2012 at 8:13AM     
nevadan
it looks like there will be stucco on top of the cement vblock. The nicest color for the stucco is something in a beige with a rosy or lavendar tint.
November 16, 2012 at 8:14AM     
justdebi
Materials that you are using for the exterior would be… stucco I assume?
What is your geographical location? This may aid with some suggestions…
In my travels I have seen one particular home that was a deep blue, white pillars, it was stunning… Not sure if it was due to the unique colour choice, or the contrast of the colour with the location, (Picturesque Caribbean seaside nestled in the lush greens of Jamaica) Mmmmmm!
However, with dark glass windows, what comes to mind for me would be a stunning deep red almost a Prada Maroon… Like the dress! ;)
Depends on your taste, but here are a few ideas, if it is a stucco exterior
November 16, 2012 at 8:18AM   
olldcan
I don't know where your located. However in North America first choice would NOT be a rose or lavender. Very interesting architecture :) How about a creamy taupe with black or charcoal grey accents. Many colour experts are on this sight, hold on, they'll be sure to advise.
November 16, 2012 at 8:22AM   
lawot
I am from the philippines. That house also had a roof deck, there is also a railing on the top.... Guys thank you,, I'm gonna show picture tomorrow co'z its not yet finish!....but I still need your advise of what is best colors for my home cute home.... Thank you all
November 16, 2012 at 8:36AM   
charleee
How about this one? [houzz=
]
November 16, 2012 at 12:40PM   
pavanneh
This is a great website to use to try different colors on your house and see what it will look like. You just have to upload a picture of your house and use the "paint" tools to paint the house colors. It takes a bit to get used to it, but you can get it pretty easy. http://www.bhg.com/decorating/color-finder/main/paint_room
November 16, 2012 at 1:05PM     
More Discussions
Great room
HELP! I didn't realize how difficult this would be...
Granite seam MAKING ME ANGRY :( can it be improved?
just had granite installed today and the seam is pretty...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Please assist in selecting a paint color for kids bathroom
Room #3. Our girls are rambunctious to say the least....
Need Help with 5 X 11 Bathroom Layout!
I have an old craftsman house with a bathroom that...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.