Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
6 months ago in
Can you tell me the name/type of material used for the decking around the pool?
by Nelson de Leon/Locus Architecture Inc. ·
Nelson de Leon/Locus Architecture Inc.
The material is called Olympic Pearl; sold by Olympic Stone and Marble in South Florida (LAbbott@StoneHardScapes.com). It cost +/- $5-6/SF.
6 months ago
Its a hand painted tile. Our company also produces it, please email for a free qote. www.mecartworks.ca
3 months ago
Master bedroom...what would you do?
- I'm soooo ready for a grown up bedroom...
Flat roofs what mateials to use
- What materials to use for a flat roof and...
New kitchen needs something lighter
- I just bought this house and the kitchen...
Please help fix a boring exterior
- I am building a new house on a Prairie acreage...
- I am about to get new windows and siding, but how to I fix...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent