Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
7 months ago in
This is stunning. Is this backsplash available retail or is it custom?
by BeautifulRemodel.com ·
The tiles used in this backsplash were purchased from this website
The design includes brushed stainless steel tile sizes of 4x4 and 1x4, in addition to 1x1 in copper. we alternated the brushed 4x4 to get the subtle checkerboard effect.
Hope this helps
7 months ago
7 year old room
- I have a 7 year old who has been diagnosed with severe ADHD....
Have I really messed this up?
- I was going for a serene bedroom. Blue on the...
What kind of dining table would work well?
- Apologies for the low quality photo!...
New sofas / new layout
- Need some ideas for lay out and new sofa furniture,...
- Building a new house. Would it be a mistake to put a casement...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent