Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
6 months ago in
What type of timber tie did you use here?
I love the color and contrast with the gravel. It's a beautiful effect.
by Alder Group, Pool and Landscape Co. ·
Alder Group, Pool and Landscape Co.
We use 6" x 8" pressed treated fir timbers. They come 8' long we cut them in half for a 4' wide path.
6 months ago
Need ideas for updating the facade of this home
- Am looking to use, paint,...
- We're are the curtains from?
Wood flooring color
- Is dark wood flooring on the way out?
Need help for my bathroom
- Who makes these mirrors? Cost? Size? Thanks
Help- will my entrance be out of scale.
- I am going to bump out my kitchen...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent