powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

Hello from Calgary Canada

Danna NumerowNovember 20, 2012
Are these just floating mirrors? It's frameless...right? Is there a link to these mirrors that you could advise?

Thank you.
Wheeler Residence · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Saniee Architects llc
Dear Dana,
Thanks for your interest in our design. The mirrors you see in the picture are in fact medicine cabinets that are not designed to be semi recessed. That gives them the floating look. There are a number of manufacturers who provide these such as Robern. If you Google the name you will find their website.
Best regards,
Mahdad Saniee
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:12AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Danna Numerow
Thank you for your time :-)
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 10:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Love the mirrors. Would you be able to tell me the dimensions of them? Also are they a 4" depth surface mount medicine cabinet?
    Bookmark   February 19, 2014 at 7:15PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Looking for these in Calgary Alberta canada
Shades of light doesn't look like they ship to me ...
Where can I find Red Subway Tile in Calgary Alberta?
Im looking for Red subway tile for a bathroom project...
Yellow Brick Interiors
More Discussions
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Chairs to go with leather sofa
We have just bought a leather sofa and need help with...
Help my moorish entry hall
So not sure how to decorate my long hallway to do it...
Paint front door or leave natural?
Hi. I will be having my house painted a deep grey,...
Due to the amount of rain the underground water table...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.