Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
7 months ago in
Absolutely Beautiful TZS Design! What is the name of the backsplash tiles?
by TZS Design ·
Thanks for the kind comments! The backsplash is 1"x1" broken joint honed Carrera Marble from Artistic Tile Chicago. The backsplash behind the range is 3"x6" Carrera Marble Antiqued polished finish in herringbone pattern from Artistic Tile in Chicago as well.
7 months ago
Thank you for your question! The backsplash is an offset joint polished mosaic in Bianco Carrara by Artistic Tile.
3 months ago
A source for great bed pillows?
- I am frustrated because I keep investing in...
Need help choosing backsplash and cabinet color
- Building new open concept...
- Gardeners out there, We have two butterfly bushes in our...
Design help in open flow forever home
- We are in our forever home and need...
Breakfast area layout
- Hi. I will be putting a 48" round dining table with...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent