November 21, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Can anyone help me???
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
1columbusplace
Live in NYC.
November 21, 2012 at 11:44AM   
msbowden
I've seen them in Ikea and Crate and Barrel. I hope this helps.
November 21, 2012 at 11:46AM   
PRO
Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
What size, style? Why metal?
November 21, 2012 at 11:51AM   
standinginline
Completely metal or mix of metal and wood?
November 21, 2012 at 11:51AM   
PRO
Here's a Crate & Barrel coffee table in metal. I've always liked this design.
November 21, 2012 at 12:14PM   
1columbusplace
Am looking for all metal (not wood).
Thanks!
November 21, 2012 at 1:41PM   
PRO
November 21, 2012 at 2:12PM   
PRO
Macral Design Corp
Here you are three tables for different uses, but with the same style. Side table, coffee table and dinning table.We can customize the legs in silver leaf or silver laquered like the coffee table picture.
Designed and manufactured in Spain. 60 days late.
November 21, 2012 at 2:48PM   
PRO
Interesting look!
November 21, 2012 at 2:49PM   
1columbusplace
Thanks so much!
November 21, 2012 at 7:03PM   
PRO
GONZALO DE SALAS
Hi,
Without knowing what style of furniture you like all I can do is giving you the options I have.As sculptor and high end modern furniture designer I am specialized in tables made out of steel, and lacquered iron. Therefore.. all metal tables!

I have 3 catalogs or lines of design, all quite original if you like modern furniture.
I invite you to visit my website: www.gonzalodesalas.com/en

The Artistic Furniture Line is a line of tables inspired in my own sculptures. These tables are mostly made in “corten” steel, a type of very high quality steel that allows a controlled rusting process. Each table is truly a sculpture… they are of course signed and numbered… that means they are quite exclusive. This is probably not what you are looking for but they are interesting to see.

In a second catalog, the HIGH DESIGN LINE, I make a complete different and more affordable type of metal tables. These are quite nice and versatile. They are based on geometric structures made of lacquered iron tubes. (They can also be made in stainless steel if you like it).

The good part of these tables is that they are made on demand and adapted accordingly to the size of table you may need. The color can be also chosen so they are still a quite personalized piece of furniture.

Here I attach just four ideas but the variety I have is large. In my website you can see more, but if you would be interested I can send you the catalogs in PDF format. (The catalog is a lot more complete than what you see here or on my site)

Hope you like them!
November 24, 2012 at 3:27AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.