Discussions
Professionals
Users
What is the decking made out of?
leshempfling
November 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Todd Armstrong
It's a 20x20 porcelin tile that looks like travertine type stone. It is also slip resistant. I'll be posting more photos since I've changed things up a bit, added a new deck, a new lower grassy are below the pool and stained the deck, planter boxes, benches. I'll also be changing the fence on the left side to match the right side.
November 24, 2012 at 4:32AM   
leshempfling
I love this look -- what is the price point on these tiles if you don't mind me asking? I am in Texas and trying to do a modern pool and it is looking like limestone is really about it and I am not crazy about that at all.
November 24, 2012 at 8:35AM   
leshempfling
I love this look -- what is the price point on these tiles if you don't mind me asking? I am in Texas and trying to do a modern pool and it is looking like limestone is really about it and I am not crazy about that at all.
November 24, 2012 at 8:35AM   
Todd Armstrong
You are going to think I'm lying but I got them at Home Depot for 1.76 sq foot. Awesome deal. I saved a bunch of money on labor because my buddy and I tiled the whole thing in a weekend. about 1000 sq feet.
November 24, 2012 at 9:00AM   
Todd Armstrong
Another note : They do not get hot in the San Diego sun either.
November 24, 2012 at 9:01AM   
More Discussions
Help!!! Penny -Tile Installation looks awful!
I came home from vacation to find the new bathroom...
What do you think of this room?
http://www.houzz.com/photos/5445363/Woodlands-Lake-House-transitional-home-theater-houston...
COFFEE TABLE SUGGESTIONS???
I need your help! I have a large leather couch (Pottery...
Bathroom sconces suggestion
The bathroom is new and needs curtains and lighting....
Glass Block in the master bathroom? Passé?
Would you consider using glass block in a master bath...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.