Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
6 months ago in
Is this marble honed or polished on the slab and floor?
Thanks in advance for the tip. I am trying to determine if I would want polished or honed
by Spinnaker Development ·
The slab counters in this bath were polished and the floors were purchased as a honed material. Remember you can always have a polished slabs honed after the fact if you decide you made the wrong decision. I always advise clients to go polished if your on the fence knowing that down the line you could always have those surfaces honed... Good luck!!!
6 months ago
- What is the recommended distance between the kitchen counter...
Can anyone identify the style of this house?
- It was built in 1922 and was...
Funky contemporary house needs curb appeal
- Take out crabtree's or just prune...
Need advise on front house appeal
- Would like to make the front of the house...
Need help with living room.
- We are planning to put tv on top of mantel and...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent