powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions


hmay5616November 25, 2012
Where can I get it!?
Millenium Showroom · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nancy Van Natta Associates
I sell these chandeliers, which we call brancheliers. They're really lovely in certain rooms. I love them over a dining table because they're sculptural and unexpected and the color can be customized to suit the space. Let me know if you want more info!
1 Like    Bookmark   November 25, 2012 at 10:08AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Wilmer Yariel
What type of wood is that and what treatment do you use to preserve it?
    Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 10:37AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Really like the chandelier. Chandelier info please.
Can you please tell me the name and price of the chandelier?...
Love the chandelier(s)!
Any idea of the manufacturer or vendor?
Angie Smith
chandelier and trend Bird cage chandelier
Hi I have a classic house and I' m trying to give...
More Discussions
Paint front door or leave natural?
Hi. I will be having my house painted a deep grey,...
Please help me with my bedroom
For some reason my bedroom was never quite furnished,...
Jake Schwartz
Choosing LVT Karndean or Armstrong?
Any advice on picking an LVT, narrowed down to these...
Breakfast nook
I have been struggling with this area for the past...
Apple green and cream - help!
Hi all, I have a pair of gorgeous apple green leather...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.