Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
bath towel recommendation
Lanie Brown, REALTOR®, Martha Turner Sotheby's
November 25, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Time to shop for bath towels. I need to balance quality/price/color selection. On-line or in store is fine. Thank you for recommendations and reviews.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Margaret Phillips
Lands end Egyptian cotton towels, fluffy soft, wear well, they soak up. People have told me they love the towels, they went and ordered a bunch. Wash extremely well, I have to say they take a little longer to dry in the dryer, but no biggie. Mine are years and years old. I have white and I have a sage green. The whites have been bleached and no problem. The green ones are about 17 years old and they look like I bought them last week. The white sets are about 10 years old, same thing! They have been used basically daily for all that time. I have six sets of the green and six sets of the whites.
1 Like   November 25, 2012 at 5:01PM
PRO
Good info. Logging on now... Thank you, Margaret!
0 Likes   November 25, 2012 at 7:54PM
defever
I bought a set of Egyptian towels from Overstock (in navy). I haven't had them very long, but based on the construction of them, I think they will hold up very well. And they are very generously sized. See the link: http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Supreme-Egyptian-Cotton-Towels-6-piece-Set/3450273/product.html
0 Likes   November 25, 2012 at 8:29PM
PRO
Scrumptious shade of plum! Thanks, defever.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 4:41AM
michigammemom
Hi Lanie, I love my Lenox Platinum towels from Macy's. They are a cotton/bamboo blend so they are soft and absorbent. They also do not shrink in the dryer to create that bonbon effect. Lots of positive reviews.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 5:07AM
PRO
Macral Design Corp.
Hi Lanie. If you like crystals I would like suggest you my colecction of bathroom accesories with swarovski crystal made in Spain.
This products are in stock in Miami and I can sell to you. Delivery is free and 2 days late. For full choices, please see my houzz profile. Best regards. Pedro,Macral design.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 5:46AM
PRO
Good to hear from you, michigammemom! Thanks for your recommendation.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 3:10PM
nasmijati
Sometimes a store called Tuesday Morning has Tommy Hil... towels at a good price. I even saw some at a store called Big Lots a couple of times - the bath towels were $6.00. The bath and hand towels are generously sized, and very absorbent. I bought white ones. I have no tumble dryer, so they are hung on drying racks. I have been very pleased.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 3:16PM
More Discussions
get help with collaborators to ideabooks
My collaborators cannot add photos even though they...
Bedspreads (teenage girl)
I am 13 years old and want to change my room. I have...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Would you hire a designer with crazy colorful hair?
Hi there! So, this may be a strange one! I'm fresh...
garage bonus room - blank slate. What to do?
I have a big room above the garage - 22x20 with 9...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.