Users
tile, what tile was used?
Leslie Cole
November 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
What is the tile that was used?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Interiors by Cary Vogel
The tile is a slate mosaic purchased through Arizona Tile Co in Las Vegas. I, unfortunately,, don't have record of the actual style number..so sorry! You might contact the showroom to see if it is still available. Good luck!
December 1, 2012 at 10:23AM   
Leslie Cole
Thanks. It looks as though there is a shimmer to some. What size are the tiles and is there some quartzite mixed in with the slate?
December 1, 2012 at 2:19PM   
PRO
Interiors by Cary Vogel
The tile size is 1" x 2"...There is a shimmer to the tile as you are correct... it is a quartzite blend.
December 1, 2012 at 3:05PM   
Leslie Cole
That is what I thought, looks so great! Is the tile made by Daltile by chance?

I love love love the look!
December 1, 2012 at 5:54PM   
PRO
Interiors by Cary Vogel
Hi....Glad you approve! I don't believe that this was made by DAL although I have seen similar things in their showrooms....Arizona Tile was where I located this mosaic several years ago...Hopefully, it can still be obtained!
December 1, 2012 at 6:12PM   
Leslie Cole
Wow! I have looked every where for the tile...FOUND IT! My room is not as grand as this beautiful room, but I am planning on this tile, with a clean face gas fireplace front and a maple mantle with corbels, if I can find just the right combination. This room has really inspired me. Thanks much!
December 8, 2012 at 6:18PM   
PRO
Interiors by Cary Vogel
Glad I was able to help you...and I'm delighted that my design inspired you! Happy Holidays!
December 8, 2012 at 6:41PM   
Leslie Cole
Thank you much and same to you! Your design is fab!
December 8, 2012 at 6:55PM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.