Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
6 months ago in
Love the cement island top-can you tell me how it compare in cost to other countertop materials?
How is the cement finished including the edging. Do you have problems with chipping?
by Palmer Todd ·
The countertop is actually a limestone countertop. It is often mistaken for concrete in the photographs.
6 months ago
Need help with VERY challenging living room!!
- This room has every challenge...
What to do? What to do?
- This house is so bland, I need paint ideas.
Should you see a caulking line around your cabinets?
- When I look at the top...
- Is it not good to put a bed in front of a window
Problem with T mold
- I recently had a wood floor installed and where it connects...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent