Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need Some Ideas!!!!
Arranged To Sell, LLC
December 1, 2012 in Design Dilemma
We recently gave our kitchen a much needed makeover!

Here is a before and after:

Now I need to figure out what kind of bar stools to get. I'm looking for any ideas. I'm leaning towards a sea grass style like the ones Pottery Barn has. Thinking they would give the room texture and some warmth.

Thanks for any help and advice!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
creeser
I like the seagrass ones. If you want to go for something unusual, take a look at the Toledo Stool on Restoration Hardware. I think with the stainless you have in your kitchen, you could do something like that as well. You did a beautiful job on the remodel.
1 Like   December 1, 2012 at 9:14AM
PRO
Arranged To Sell, LLC
Thanks so much for the suggestion! We are very happy with the results of our kitchen and very happy to say we did it ourselves! Helps to have a handy husband with a workshop!
0 Likes   December 1, 2012 at 9:21AM
creeser
Tell me about it. You find a hubby like that, you have a real treasure. We just recently built a new house and hubby built all of our cabinets and even designed our kitchen. I told him what I wanted and then he put his twist on it. Came out so good I brag on him every time I show someone through the house.
1 Like   December 1, 2012 at 9:56AM
More Discussions
Need help to find cotton dhurrie rugs in the UK
Hi all. I'm desperately trying to find a cotton dhurrie...
Bed off-centered on wall
I wanted to draw more attention to my bed as the focal...
Dining room dilemma What do I do?
What is this room missing? Do I keep buffet lamps?...
Where to stop tiling?
Do I stop where the cabinet ends or go to the window?...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.