powered by
Help with paint color..
December 1, 2012
Hi. We recently bought a north facing condominium here in toronto and we are planning on having the whole place re-painted. Any suggestion on paints? Is there a sample/ pictures here that i can view?

My 2nd room also doesnt have any windows, i want to brighten it up for my 1 yrd old daughter.

Any suggestion is welcome.


New home owner
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
For your daughter's room with no windows, try BM OC-112, goldtone in a satin finish, not matte, white woodwork and a very light blue on the ceiling. That combo should make the room feel brighter and outdoorsy.

In the rest of the condo use BM slip AF-605 with its touch of pearl gray, again in a satin finish and white woodwork. If you haven't purchased furniture, consider white slipcovered pieces and some fun green accents.
    Bookmark   December 1, 2012 at 11:05AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Help with paint color
I have a small guest bathroom and I really need help...
Need help choosing paint colors for my kitchen! Please help me!
I love the flooring we recently put down throughout...
Need help with paint color(s) in living room.
Hi! After 20 years we are finally getting rid of this...
Robin Ritchie
Need help choosing paint color(s)
I just moved in to a home with an abnormally large...
Help select paint color and color scheme
I need help picking a color scheme. Specifically, I...
More Discussions
Small dining room
High ceilings narrow room with two windows
Questions about window toppers
I plan to make toppers for my living room windows. I...
Are there any pictures of this tile in use?
I am thinking of accenting a white glass subway tile...
Does this grout install on this tile backsplash look bad?
Help! This is the second time we had tiles installed...
Tracey O'Brien
Suggestion on selection of new dining room table
Would like to brighten up my kitchen with a new dining...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.