powered by
Need help with hardwood flooring
December 6, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Is Hickory hardwood flooring such as "Urban Pioneer", coppercart from Andersonfloors.com a good selection for a house with a formal living room, dining room and foyer? Those are the rooms I'd like to put the flooring in. The kitchen has honey oak cabinets and will that floor clash with the Oak cabinets? (sorry I have no pics at this time). Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Just took a look at the urban pioneer in copper cart and that is gorgeous floor! I think it would be lovely in your rooms. If you're not putting it in your kitchen with your oak cabinets, I don't think you'll have an issue with it clashing at all. I'm uploading an image of the flooring for you in case others wish to comment. Good luck!
1 Like   Thanked by vjs12    December 7, 2012 at 4:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
That's beautiful!
0 Likes   Thanked by vjs12    December 7, 2012 at 4:14AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
HELP!!!! need help with hardwood floors
Just had kitchen area of my hardwood floors sanded...
Need help new hardwood floor selection for main and second floors
currently have maple hardwood 2 1/4 width like to update...
need help on my new hardwood floor situation
my couches and chairs keep moving on the slippery floors....
Need help to clean bare hardwood floors
I have old bare hardwood floors in the dinning room...
More Discussions
Ideas needed for Living room furniture arrangement & dimensions
Our living room is somewhat L shaped, it's getting...
Our new sunroom.
Walls are a light gray with blue tint. Chairs are...
Window To Nowhere - Ideas?
Here is your design challenge. I am starting a rehab...
Don't kill me, which color furniture would you go with?
I've posted many times about this, so I apologize....
help with master bath layout
We're very close to finalizing the plans for a master...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.