Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
I see you completed your project!
bathdilemna
December 7, 2012 in Photo Questions
It's beautiful! You started after me and yours is already done! Everything looks like it came together very well for you. Hope you are enjoying. I am still waiting for my shower glass to be installed - we had a bull nose issue (not matching my tile) so had a little hold up. Hope to be done in two weeks!!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
villasorenta
Hi Bath Dilemna: i'm very happy with the final result and thankful I found a wonderful contractor who was very much into fine details and quality work . And Yes some things sometimes always do show up
that slow down the project. That additional listello patterned floor border was a quick fix solution to a unevenly spaced. floor area not taken into account with addition of new shower base . But worked out fine. The granite on the cabinents was not what I had ordered in the showroom (fabricator received different slab) However the colors blended in okay ! I am going to purchase and select my designs before I rip out the next project however as a lesson learned. Post your bathroom when your done , cant wait to see how it turned out. We both have the same tastes in our ideabooks and I wanted the crystal handles as well but had to rush out and buy brushed nickel locally quickly as the contractor was ready to install them that day. My husband has mentioned he misses his bathtub but we do have a second tub in the house! Thanks again and Good luck GiGI
0 Likes   December 8, 2012 at 1:24PM
More Discussions
Driveway appeal
I just finished pressure watching my driveway and would...
armygirl1987
Too of fireplace
We have redone our fireplace with stacking stone. Our...
mkel1231
Can anyone tell me what style my house is from this photo?
Hi I am beginning renovations on my home and I would...
jillsawatyzky
Dining room design - continued
Hey everyone! Happy holidays! You guys have been great...
immunigirl
Help me choose the right fireplace!
Planning to put an electric fireplace on the living...
drymades
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.