Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Home bar
eyup
December 8, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I am planning to replace the dinning table area with a home bar. I plan to use reclining and/or rocking chairs, min of 4 sitting capacity. Also would like to have a bar cart or bar next to bar area. The area is about 10' x 10'. On front there is a sliding door that opens to front (small) porch, and on the side slide open windows (see pic, current setting).
Thanks in advance for your input.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
michigammemom
That's a very small space for 4 recliners or rocking chairs. I do think you would have room for 4 smaller scale chairs and a generously sized cocktail table or ottoman. You could use a rollingcart or a console table for your bar supplies.
1 Like   December 8, 2012 at 8:06AM
eyup
Thank you for your comment. Yes, it is a small area, and I don't have to gave reclining chairs but I am not interested in high chairs either (I already have them and don't like them, as they are not comfortable).
1 Like   December 8, 2012 at 11:19AM
eyup
Thank you for the pics olldj22.
I thought this site would allow users to do basic drag and drop designs... not correct? Is there free design app that would allow individuals design their spaces, so we could publish for ideas/comments?
Thanks for your response(s) in advance.
0 Likes   December 9, 2012 at 7:13AM
TanCalGal
As far as I know this site does not have the drag 'n drop feature. Maybe some day? There are some internet sites that have free room arrangers. Use Google or Bing to search. Some R free or some are free for 30 days (might be enough time to arrange a house). Here's one: http://www.roomsketcher.com/
I still find graph paper the most useful for me. Here's a basci tutorial: http://www.ehow.com/how_7244848_set-room-layout.html
0 Likes   December 9, 2012 at 8:16AM
eyup
Thank you for your response. I will check out home sketcher
1 Like   December 10, 2012 at 2:55PM
More Discussions
Fullbath remodel help!!!
I want to remove the bathtub and remodel a standup...
Looking for ideas for living room and dining room
I am looking for help on redoing my living room and...
Need help selecting shower door
We are in the process of upgrading our kids' bathrooms...
Arlene - My sons bedroom - What is it missing?
I feel as it something is missing to complete the room....
Remodel kitchen help!!!
Kitchen look cheesy. I want to remodel the kitchen...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.