powered by
Sharon Goldner
December 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Love the accent trim!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Supreme Wainscot
The accent trim is actually the paintable white as seen on the bottom, custom painted grey. This could be painted any color, and the panels come pre-primed to make accents easy.
December 10, 2012 at 4:42am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need Help Privacy Hedge in Houston Suburb, Zone 9
Hi, my home backs up to an elementary school, and it...
Help! Need YOUR help with my living room!
WOW, you guys are awesome!!! I just found this advice...
Which light do you like?
I am replicating this kitchen in our new build and...
Grout Haze Issue...HELP
My contractor has finished my bathroom but there is...
Going Crazy over Kitchen/Family Room Layout!
I am remodeling my kitchen and family room and adding...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.