Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
White ceramic elephant
anniehaff
December 9, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I have a white ceramic elephant that I'd like to use as a planter. Has anyone done this? If so, what did you find worked well?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
TanCalGal
Can you give us a photo or description of the elephant? Does it have an opening to insert plants? Not clear on what the elephant looks like?
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 7:08AM
anniehaff
That would be helpful! It is the one from Z Gallerie (attached), so does have an open space at the top. I was thinking stones with a succulent on top.
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 7:29AM
charleee
Awww! He's so cute! Have you named him? I like the idea of succulents, too, maybe an aloe vera?
2 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 8:48AM
anniehaff
Thanks! I should name him, you're right :) I'm working on arranging my dining room and adding some accessories and I thought he would be great there. I'm hoping to find a bright ceramic garden stool for next to him...slowly but surely...
1 Like   December 11, 2012 at 8:57AM
judianna20
If you live in New Jersey, name her "LUCY".
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 9:05AM
charleee
Lucy? Not Sandy?
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 9:22AM
anniehaff
I'm in Chicago, but Lucy is a good elephant name either way :) If you look in my discussions, I posted about my dining room - and that is where he/she will be going. I moved my console/tall buffet over a bit to off-center so that the proportions are better. I am on the hunt for accessories to complete the wall but I now just have one lamp, which is much better and I'm hoping to have everything by the time January rolls around and I remove xmas decorations! If you have any thoughts, would love them :)
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 10:07AM
anniehaff
Here's the link to that discussion if anyone is so inspired! http://www.houzz.com/discussions/264586/How-should-I-finish-my-dining-room-
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 10:10AM
More Discussions
Help me choose? Curtain for door?
I love my door in my kitchen because it makes the kitchen...
Lights
I want to change my hall way light for upstairs I...
Microwave advice needed
There was an October thread about how to add an OTR...
Need help with front door window treatment
I have an older front door with 6 panel windows at...
Need help for my kitchen
Hello! We are in the process of designing our new...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.