Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What is the name of this carpet?
zandrajones
December 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
I would like to get more info on possibly adding into my home. What is the name and how can I get a quote?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
The Stair Runner Store - Creative Carpet & Rug LLC
Thanks for the question: This material is from the Cosmopolitan collection. The runner was used on the stairs and the coordinate broadloom was used along with border material to create this custom hallway runner. Let me know info about your project, your location, and I can help you with material shipped, custom fabrication or if you're in our service area - I can quote your project installed. This is a link to the runner product on our site: http://stairrunnerstore.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=641&category_id=89&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=30
December 12, 2012 at 5:50am   
zandrajones
I am looking to put carpet on my stairs in my home. I like this look I don't want the fabrication just the carpet I think it will look better with the white wood on my stairs. I am in the houston area. What would I be looking at and do you have someone who can install it?
December 12, 2012 at 12:15pm   
zandrajones
I looked at the site how do I get pricing?
December 12, 2012 at 12:17pm   
PRO
The Stair Runner Store - Creative Carpet & Rug LLC
Hi; I'd be happy yo answer all of your questions - Any chance you can give me a call? or send an email through the contact form on our site?
1-888-590-5566 or 203-888-5566 This is a link to the contact form: http://stairrunnerstore.com/index.php?option=com_artforms&formid=1&Itemid=99999
Thanks very much, Eileen
December 12, 2012 at 1:09pm   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.