powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

Where can I purchase the tie rack and pants rack or something similar?

sheleoDecember 14, 2012
Pull-out Pant Rack · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
transFORM | The Art of Custom Storage
Thank you for your interest in transFORM's beautiful products! We sell the pull-out racks you're asking about when they are a part of one of our custom designed and installed transFORM home storage solutions. The racks are from Hafele:



Our beautiful systems are installed in the Tri-State New York City Metro Areas of NY, NJ & CT. For more information and to schedule a free consultation you can call 914-500-1000 or visit http://transformhome.com.
1 Like    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 8:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thank you very much
1 Like    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 10:18AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
My livingroom needs help! Bay windows opposite fireplace challence...
We bought a house with a big livingroom where we would...
Pant Rack / Hanger
Where could I purchase that pant rack?
Ashley Everson
Matching Appliances Necessary?
We are in the midst of redoing our kitchen, but kept...
Laundry Room Multi, Multi Purpose Room Layout Help needed.
After 20 years we are redoing our Laundry Room and...
Maggie Passel
More Discussions
Bathroom vanity
Replacing 1/2 bath vanity doing it in espresso color...
U-channel or camps for my bathroom!
My house is under renovation. And recently finished...
Jiyeaon Chang
Advice on bedroom color decorating ideas
Painting my bedroom a dark "warm" grey accent...
Furniture placement
We just moved in to our new house but I have no idea...
Fong Casper
Flooring Help!
We have an old house that is about 100 years old. We...
Angela Flotken
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.