powered by
what is the black thing in the center?
December 15, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
It's actually a fireplace from Focus. Check out their website to view other unique fireplaces!
December 18, 2012 at 12:27PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with patio
We redid our patio and need to work on some sort of...
Help With Oddly Small Entry Way
My hubs and I recently bought a house and we're slowly...
Is this door considered modern ?
Hi, I m looking for a modern door made of wood that...
What to do with this wall with light spots?
In my livingroom I wanted something more then a floor...
Need help decorating Living room fireplace and wall
I have a large fireplace and wall and not sure how...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.