powered by
What size are your sliders and is it an inside mount with two different blinds?
December 18, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Interior Changes home design
The doors are 6' sliders. There are two roman shade woven wood panels with one valance on each door. The windows are just one panel with a single valance.
    Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 5:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Blinds Direct Canada
If you are looking for a similar product I would recommend the Hunter Douglas Provenance Collection.

The other option would be for screen shade fabric made to look like bamboo. Especially if you live in an area that has large temp/humidity swings. Bamboo and Grasses will not work as well in high humidity temperatures and will yellow/crack with age.
    Bookmark   December 28, 2012 at 11:37AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Weirdest thing to happen to your house?
Years ago, a mail carrier on my sister's street parked...
Emily Hurley
Master Bedroom Needs a Cure for the Blahs!
My 12'X15' master bedroom has been neglected and needs...
What's on your windows?
How are the windows in your home dressed? Take a...
Jeannie Nguyen
Need help with tiny TV room
This is the little 9 x 9 ft square back room in my...
Finding the right blue for master BR, and different paint makers
We just bought a house that has a dark grey with brownish...
More Discussions
Need suggestions for granite countertops and backsplash
We're shopping for granite countertops and not sure...
Pam Artmann
Kitchen Reno
We built our home 30 years ago and it's time for the...
Are bullnose corners to way to go when building a new house?
I'm building a new house. Just looked at many new homes...
David White
Need help with bare walls
I have double height walls in the living room and they...
Maria Miles
exterior of home
the side opposite the garage just looks a little odd....
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.