powered by
Love this faucet!
Robyn Lindsey
December 21, 2012 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me what faucet this is?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Leicht Kitchens Boston -- Made in Germany
This faucet is the KWC ONO and is available in a pullout version.
December 21, 2012 at 9:59am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Robyn Lindsey
oooh... a pullout version makes it even more tempting!
December 21, 2012 at 10:01am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Living room decorating ideas for dark grey space
Our living room is a huge area which is very dark grey...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Porch size and step placement
Getting long awaited new porch. Will not use it for...
Can this surface be painted over?
Can anyone please let me know if this wood used for...
Need help to choose wall paint color!
Hi everyone, I would like to paint my living room.....
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.