Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Same curtain panel?
mrse28
December 21, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Is it okay to use the same printed fabric for my curtain panels in the kitchen and the living room area?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
mrse28
Or use the same print but different color? Fabric I wanna use is this -- blue for the kitchen and green for the living room.
December 21, 2012 at 9:50pm   
PRO
Granite Grannies
I love the same print but different color idea. "Variation on a theme." But the same would be fine too, because it's visually the same space. If you had a different color on the walls in the two rooms, then using the same pattern and color might be a great way to connect the rooms. I think either way, those patterns are great!
December 21, 2012 at 9:57pm     
mrse28
@granite grannies: thanks! The kitchen wall color is asparagus green and the living room is light gray. :)
December 21, 2012 at 10:07pm   
houssaon
I think I would perfer the same color in both rooms. Sounds like either color would work.
December 21, 2012 at 10:29pm     
Darzy
My first thought was to use the same curtain color since you see both spaces at the same time. But since the patterns are the same they will relate. I think accessories in both colors, in each space, will bring it all together. I think it will look "fun"!
December 21, 2012 at 10:33pm     
PRO
Granite Grannies
Love the wall color combo! Definitely go for the two colors of the same pattern!
December 22, 2012 at 8:45am     
PRO
Granite Grannies
I see that you already have accents in those bright colors, so it's going to be such a bright and cheerful space!
December 22, 2012 at 8:45am     
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.